Maradu Massacre – Who is afraid of CBI investigation?
Kozhikode: Under Hindu Aikya Vedi, Hundreds joined the collectorate March here demanding CBI investigation on Maradu massacre. CBI investigation to bring in light the real conspirators and financial sponsors of this heinous crime has been toppled by the vested interests behind it.Governmnent succumbed to the pressure tactics of Jidai terrorists, told Shri Kummanam Rajasekharan who lead the march.
Even after the recommendations of Judicial Enquiry Commission which investigated Maradu massacre to conduct CBI investagion to bring the real conspirators to light, Government is not willing to do so. Although Central Home Minister and Muslim League say they are not against CBI Investigation – Then Government should explain why are they delaying the process or whom are they afraid of.
Hindu organisations have demanded CBI enquiry from the begining , It was Congress , Muslim League and Communist parties which oppossed it vehmently then and now they all say they are not against it, If none are against it then why not Government is not showing the Political will to bring social justice to victims of this terrorist act.
RSS Pranth Karyavahak P Gopalankutty Master, Vibagh Karyavahak N K Balakrishnan Master, C Gangadharan, N P Radhakrishnan, C Srinivasan, HAV leaders P Jijendran, Chettoor Madhavan Master, K Shynu, Advocate A C Ambika, K V Valsakumar, ABVP leader M Aneeshkumar, BMS leaders K Gangadharan, Sasidharan, OK Dharmaraj, K K Preman, VHP District secretary E Sreejith, BJP leaders P Reghunath, M C Saseendran, P Peethambaran and Sasi Kammateri lead the March. Memorandum to Chief Minister requesting CBI investgation has been given to ADM K P Remadevi
Latest Articles from Media Watch
- How long can Cyber Jihadis silence Rajeenas?
- Sprucing up HaindavaKeralam; A Big Thank You to All for supporting us
- Hindu Resurgence Palpable in Kerala ahead of Local Body Elections – Dr Gopalakrishnan
- Aranmula: Divine Justice for Tiny Hamlet as Oommen Chandy Scornfully challenged Lord Parthasarathy
- The Hindu Exposed : Media Tycoon N Ram funds political parties
- Janam to air Sanskrit News from June 1st
- Janam TV Update – Soft Transmission started
- Sounding the bugle of change – Janam TV Launch
- Did Udwin, the BBC Documenter interview The Juvenile Monster?
- Another example of the media’s perversity !!