Maha Mrithyunjaya and Havan at Bangalore in tribute to Vishaal.
Vishal was a hapless victim of ruthless campus politics. A human, a son, a brilliant student who wanted to soar high like Swami Vivekananda and Bhagat Singh, towards the cause of the nation will be remembered amidst the deepest and profound thoughts. Vishal’s dedication to the nation is obvious when one glance through his life. His schooling was done abroad,
but this dedicated son of the soil wanted to further his studies in India, with the sole aim of serving the nation. Thereafter he joined Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh and was holding the responsibility of ABVP Chengannur Nagar Pramukh.
Like any valiant hero of the nation, Vishal’s fight was tireless, which attracted the anti-national’s attention towards him. Not only was his end brutal, it was absolutely treacherous too, with Campus Front activists stabbing him from the back. He was brutally stabbed in an altercation while welcoming new students at Chengannur Christian College entrance. Campus Front as per statement of Kerala government has terror links and connection with banned outfit, SIMI.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Another Paedophile Madrassa Ustad cum Journalist under arrest
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested