Kerala Media specialises in promoting negative news while blacking out positive ones
Double standard of Kerala Visual Medias
While world’s first 1 MW canal-top solar power plant was inaugurated by Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi last week, it was completely blacked out by Kerala visual medias. After two days the same channels together celebrated with news about a comment of US State Department that there has been no change in its policy with regard to Modi’s visa.
It is the attitude of Kerala visual channels not to report or highlight positive news happens in the country which can be proud to the nation specially young generations but very keen in reporting negative news specially any news against Hindu society or its leaders.
Latest Articles from Media Watch
- How long can Cyber Jihadis silence Rajeenas?
- Sprucing up HaindavaKeralam; A Big Thank You to All for supporting us
- Hindu Resurgence Palpable in Kerala ahead of Local Body Elections – Dr Gopalakrishnan
- Aranmula: Divine Justice for Tiny Hamlet as Oommen Chandy Scornfully challenged Lord Parthasarathy
- The Hindu Exposed : Media Tycoon N Ram funds political parties
- Janam to air Sanskrit News from June 1st
- Janam TV Update – Soft Transmission started
- Sounding the bugle of change – Janam TV Launch
- Did Udwin, the BBC Documenter interview The Juvenile Monster?
- Another example of the media’s perversity !!