Kalakaumudi Exclusive on Love Jihad, Conversion and Counterfiet currency, Copies widely destroyed
Kala Kaumudi this week came out with a daring attack on the Muslim terror groups indulged in Love Jihad, Conversion and Circulation of Counterfeit currency in the state. Copies of the weekly have now vanished from all outlets since the Muslim terror groups purchased the copies in lots and destroyed them especially at places like Thodupuzha, Eerattupetta, Perumbavoor, Changanassery, Kannur, Moovattupuzha etc. The report has been prepared not based on rumors or hearsay, but extracts from the report brought out by Central Intelligence Agencies.
According to their exclusive report, From 2006 to March 2012, a total of 6129 conversions have taken place in the state. Of those, 25 are Brahmins, 700 Nairs, 1228 Ezhavas, 1132 Christians, 395 Viswakarmas, 1376 from the Scheduled casts and remaining 1273 from other Hindu sub casts. Malappuram tops the list with maximum conversions (2137) which include the large number of girls lured to the conversion by Love Jihadis. Large numbers of Christians also have been converted during the above said period.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Another Paedophile Madrassa Ustad cum Journalist under arrest
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested