Jihadi Romeo’s thrashed in Mangalore
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;
Mangalore : Media and self
styled activists are waiting to pounce upon Hindu organisations if any negative
report came up against them.
Yes once again Media published
partial truth in Mangalore incident, in which Hindu activists under Sri Ram
Sena gave a stern warning to Jihadi Romeos in Mangalore.
Few days back, HK had
reported about Mangalore turning as the hot bed of Jihadi Romeos who target
Girls of other faith. A Hindu girl is still missing from her home and
reportedly hided in one of the Jihadi strong hold in Mangalore.
The outburst of Hindu
activists which were widely published in National Media as ‘Talibanisation of
Bharath’ and ‘Attack against Women’ (NDTV went to the extend that women were
molested!) should be viewed in the backdrop of following report
Those who were targeted
were girls who ignored the warning about the Jihadi Romoeos they were roaming
with. The girls mostly from other states who come to Mangalore for study are
easy prey for these Jihadi’s.
Nation wide awareness
campaigns against these Jihadi Romeo’s and alerting the parents of those who
fell into the Jihadi trap in the starting is the need of the hour.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- While Indian media is hyping imaginary intolerance,Watch what International Media showing about India?
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
Did You Know?
Eknath Ranade has recorded in telling words about his experiences in dealing with the Chief Ministers and politicians of India : 'Leaders of every political party, whether in power or in the opposition became willing partners of the Vivekananda Rock Memorial at Kanyakumari. The only Chief Minister who sent me back empty handed without contributing any amount to the Rock Memorial fund was the then Kerala Chief Minister Comrade E M S Namboodiripad. I can say this much about my abortive interview with him. It was like conversing with a sphinx. It was monologue all the way on my part. Only an empty stare from the other side!'.