Jihadi Killers of Swayamsevak Rudresh Under Arrest
Bengaluru: Thanks to prompt action and investigation of Karnataka police, Four Jihadis are now under arrest in connection with the murder of RSS leader Rudresh.
Rudresh was returning home after attending pathsanchalan in new Ganavesh, when he was hacked to death by a Jihadi gang on October 16th
The police have identified the accused as Mohammed Mazar (35) from J C Nagar, Mohammed Muzeebullah (44) from R T Nagar, Waseem Ahmed (30) from Austin Town and Irfan Pasha (30) from Govindapura in Bengaluru. The police also seized two bikes that were used by the accused to commit the crime.
BJP state president B S Yeddyurappa had earlier warned to launch state-wide agitation if the police failed to nab the culprits within a week.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Nationwide Protest against State Sponsored Red Terror in Kerala
- Senior RSS Pracharak, Sri MC Jayadev passed away in Bengaluru
- #ReadyToWait exposed fake Feminists
- Swami Chidanandapuri’s Dharma Prabhashana Yajnam in Bangalore.
- 2016: Transforming Lives
- A Swayamsevak in Need is a Swayamsevak Indeed!
- Duplicity of CPI-M – Want to save Co-Op Banks in Kerala but want action on them in West Bengal
- RSS Swayamsevak Sri Magali Ravi hacked to death in Mysuru
- Jihadi Killers of Swayamsevak Rudresh Under Arrest
- RSS Statement on Recent Spate of Jihadi Violence in Bharath