Investor’s meet for Janam TV
The much awaited Nationalistic Channel from Kerala ‘Janam’ soon will become a reality.An investor’s meet will be held on Saturday 30th June at 6 pm at Janam TV office premises in Poojapura. (Sreepuram Bunglaow, Sreepuram Road, Opp. Pareeksha Bhavan, Poojappura.).Interested investors are requested to attend the function to help in the making of this dream project a reality in the shortest time possible.
Latest Articles from Media Watch
- How long can Cyber Jihadis silence Rajeenas?
- Sprucing up HaindavaKeralam; A Big Thank You to All for supporting us
- Hindu Resurgence Palpable in Kerala ahead of Local Body Elections – Dr Gopalakrishnan
- Aranmula: Divine Justice for Tiny Hamlet as Oommen Chandy Scornfully challenged Lord Parthasarathy
- The Hindu Exposed : Media Tycoon N Ram funds political parties
- Janam to air Sanskrit News from June 1st
- Janam TV Update – Soft Transmission started
- Sounding the bugle of change – Janam TV Launch
- Did Udwin, the BBC Documenter interview The Juvenile Monster?
- Another example of the media’s perversity !!