If Govts do not protect NE Indians , Then Bharat will take to streets to protect them
There are umpteen incidents of Muslims attacking & threatening all North Eastern students / working people / professionals staying in other states of Bharat. There is a Fatwa by many Muslim organizations threatening these Indians from North Eastern states to leave all states of Bharat & go back. Muslims in all states are doing so to side with Muslims from Bangla Desh & Myanmar. This is the first time in the history of any country & in India that the citizens of the nation are facing Ethnic Cleansing & forced to leave their studies / work / homes because of Muslims who are siding with Muslims in other countries. This is a serious threat to nation’s integrity, safety & security.
Reacting on this, Dr Pravin Togadia, International Working President, VHP informed:
Here are some of the incidents:
1) Pune (Maharashtra): 10 students from Assam were attacked at 10 different places by mobs of Muslims. These mobs were armed & threatened the Assamese students that of they did not leave Pune then they will be killed.
2) Mumbai: 1000 people from North East studying / working / living in Mumbai were threatened by Muslim groups. Under threat to their lives, the North Eastern Indians left en mass on August 15, 2012 by train while the nation was celebrating Independence Day!
3) Hyderabad, Karimnagar (Andhra Pradesh): Around 4000 people were threatened, some attacked by armed Muslim mobs. All 4000 North Eastern Indians had to leave their studies, work, and homes back & leave immediately.
4) Mysore: A Tibetan student, due to North East looks, was attacked by armed Muslim mob. He is severely injured & is critical.
5) Kokrazar (Assam): Around 1000 North Eastern people studying / working in different states of Bharat have already reached Assam 2 days back.
Muslims in Mumbai had gathered in the central place in Azad Maidan close to the Govt Secretariat. 50,000 strong mob gathered there shouting anti-Bharat slogans, with Pakistani flags & giving provocative speeches siding Muslims in Bangla Desh & Myanmar. The mob attacked police with rods, guns, stones – all pre-arranged per Mumbai police. They even snatched the weapons of the police & abducted a police man – same like Taliban. They also attacked media & over 5 media vans & 40 common people’s buses were burnt down by them. It was a clear terror attack by Muslims on behalf of Bangla Desh & Rohingya Muslims from Myanmar who are infamous for their jehadi links. This mob fought with police as if they were fighting an enemy army.
VHP condemns all the incidents above & demands:
1. All state Govts should immediately give protection to all North Eastern Indians.
2. All Muslim individuals & organizations should be immediately arrested / banned who, for Muslims in Bangla Desh & Myanmar are attacking Indian citizens from North Eastern states.
3. It is heard that the Muslim groups have been threatening violent radical Islamist action after Eid throughout Bharat against North Eastern Indians in all states. Govts should take pre-emptive steps to avert this.
1. 24 X 7 all days Hindu Help Line for emergency. Any Tribal / other Hindu / Non-Muslim faces such threat anywhere in Bharat, can call the local police and also this service. Hindu Help Line Numbers: 020 -66803300 / 07588682181.
2. VHP offers shelter / food / medical help anywhere in Bharat. Call on Hindu Help Line & our volunteers will approach you to help.
We all citizens of India are ONE. On behalf of Muslims from Bangla Desh & Myanmar anybody threatening us, intimidating us & terrorizing us will not be tolerated. The befitting answer should be given if Govts fail to protect any citizen of Bharat.
We appeal all cadres of VHP & Bajrang Dal to be alert at all places in Bharat against the sinister designs of supporters of Bangla Deshi Muslim infiltrators.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015