Identity Theft – Four ‘Jihadi Romeo’s under arrest
Kochi: Police arrested Four Muslim youth in connection with procuring fake SIM cards using identity documents and photographs given to them by one of the customer. Shuhaib, Shameer, Shaheer and Ismail
Police which probed on a complaint registered by a housewife regarding obscene SMS she received from a number, resulted in this arrest. When Police probed it came out that those obscene SMS were send from a SIM registered under another House Wife!. When investigated further Police tracked these four Muslim youths who misused the identity documents given by a lady to get SIM cards.
Identity theft has increased by many folds over the years. Those behind terrorist activities and Quotation gangs often use SIM cards issued under someone else’s name for their subversive activities. Those who target ‘Kafir’ women for Love Jihad also uses these techniques to trap naïve girls.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested
- Fame of Aranmula Mirror reaches Buckingham Palace
- A New Chapter in Kerala History: BJP Members Assume Charge in Thiruvananthapuram Corporation