The dangerous Black Widow from Italy01/01/2011 02:57:39 V. Sundaram IAS
Latrodectus is a genus of spider, in the family Theridiidae, that contains approximately 31 recognized species. The common name widow spiders is sometimes applied to members of the genus due to the supposed habit of the female of eating the male after mating. The black widow spiders are perhaps the best-known members of the genus. The injection of neurotoxic venom Latrotoxin from these species is a comparatively painful and dangerous spider bite, resulting in the condition Latrodectism which is named for the genus. The female black widow's bite, however, is particularly harmful to humans because of its unusually large venom glands.
I have derived the factual and ideological basis for the title of this article from the following heroic and indomitable statement issued today (Tuesday, 28th December 2010) by Dr Subramanian Swamy, President of Janata Party and a great son of India. He was one of the Captains who under the Generalissimo of Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan fought courageously and won against the dark and draconian decrees unleashed during the illegal and unconstitutional Emergency imposed on our country by that cruel, inhuman, barbarous and vindictive dictator Indira Gandhi during 1975-77. She got the requisite divine retribution on 31st October 1984 for having subjected the much respected Maharani Gayatri Devi of Jaipur to inhuman and savage treatment in Tihar Jail in Delhi where she was incarcerated from 24th July 1975 to 22nd March 1977.
Even after Indira Gandhi was re-elected to power with requisite majority, Indira Gandhi continued her dictatorial and manipulative ways with aplomb and arrogance. She had the audacity to use the might of the Indian Army against the Golden Temple in Amritsar --- the holiest and most sacred shrine of the noble and heroic Sikh community. She had the political stupidity to vainly imagine that she was immortal and that the Golden Temple and the Akal Takth were mortal. Even after her assassination, her son, Rajiv Gandhi and the goons of his party unleashed an unprovoked violence on the innocent and peaceful Sikh community in the city of New Delhi and different parts of India.
Despite her supremely and shamelessly corrupt, inefficient and ineffective Government being in a minority in the Parliament, Sonia Gandhi is under the imperious and vain delusion that she can beat the scandalous track record of her Mother-in-law, the petty-minded dictator Indira Gandhi. Sonia Gandhi should not forget the words of Abraham Lincoln: “You can cheat some people all the time and all the people some time but not all the people all the time!”
I am giving below the full text of the statement issued by Dr Subramanian Swamy which fully exposes the treasonable sabotage by Sonia Gandhi and her half-breed family:STATEMENT OF Dr. Subramanian Swamy made in Chennai on December 28, 2010 “I demand that the Union Government set up a Commission of Inquiry into India’s role in the 2008-09 anti-LTTE terrorist operations in Sri Lanka and its national security implications. The UPA government’s refusal to provide heavy artillery and air force support for the Sri Lanka operation against the LTTE had enabled Pakistan to set up a base in the Island by providing the requested military assistance.”
“I have now accessed information from impeccable and very high level sources in India and abroad that Ms. Sonia Gandhi, UPA Chairperson had intervened with the Prime Minister Dr. Man Mohan Singh and the Sri Lankan Government to save LTTE Supremo V. Prabhakaran and for the Sri Lanka government to provide for that killer of Rajiv Gandhi an escape route abroad.”
“During the last four days of the anti-terrorist operations in May 2009, at Ms. Sonia Gandhi’s behest a six member delegation of officials was secretly sent to Colombo to prevail upon the Sri Lankan President to save Prabhakaran and the LTTE from annihilation. It was of no avail. Prabhakaran was killed by Sri Lankan army on May 19th, 2009.”
“This information has to be seen in the context of Ms. Sonia Gandhi writing to the President of India for commutation of death sentence to life imprisonment for four LTTE operatives which death sentence had been ordered by the Supreme Court in 1999 as one of the rarest of rare perfidy against the nation. It has to be seen also in the context of Ms. Priyanka Vadra breaking all Jail Manual rules to visit one the four killers, Ms. Nalini, in Vellore Jail and assure her of something on behalf of her mother.”
“It also explains why the then UP Governor had withdrawn my security when I was enroute to Rae Bareli and then blocked the investigation in the murderous attempt made on me in Rae Bareli and in Lucknow in April 2006 for which a FIR was registered in Lucknow. After all, I am one of the few who is still concerned about getting to know who was behind the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi.”
“These circumstantial evidences along with the fact that Ms. Gandhi has now become the sole beneficiary of all banks accounts and assets of her murdered husband, Rajiv Gandhi make it imperative to know what was the real conspiracy was in the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi. Although there is Multi-Disciplinary Monitoring Agency [MDMA] set up for this purpose, it has been directed by Ms. Gandhi to implicate Mr. P.V. Narasimha Rao and his friends.”
“It is time for the Prime Minister to act to atone for what he knew all along and acquiesced in, by asking the MDMA to look into Government records of 2008-09 and formally call for records from Sri Lanka, Israel, and the United States.”
Let me now narrate the saga of great sacrifices and services rendered to the poor Indian Nation (“the Italian White Woman’s burden”!!!) by the Firangi Memsahib Sonia Gandhi. I have gathered the following factual materials from the internet.
1. In 1977, when the Janata Party defeated the Congress at the polls, and formed the Union Government, it became widely known and published that Sonia with her two children abandoned Indira Gandhi, and ran to the Italian Embassy in New Delhi and hid there. The besotted Rajiv Gandhi was a public sector employee then as an Indian Airlines pilot, but he too tagged along with Sonia and hid himself in the Embassy of Italy! Such was her baneful influence on him. Rajiv Gandhi did snap out Sonia’s influence after 1989, but alas he was assassinated before he could rectify the situation.
2. Those close to Rajiv Gandhi knew that he was planning set things right about Sonia after the 1991 elections. He held her to blame for all the financial scandals that led to his defeat at the 1989 polls. She knew of it too because he had told her on his trip to Soviet Union in February 1991. Besides the Palestinian extremists, the Maino family have had extensive business dealings with Saddam Hussein, and surprisingly since 1984 with the LTTE [“the Tamil Tigers”]. Sonia’s mother Paola Predebon Maino, and businessman Ottavio Quattrocchi were the main contacts with the Tigers. The mother used the LTTE for money laundering and Quattrocchi for selling weapons to earn commissions. Sonia’s conduit to the LTTE has been and is through Arjun Singh who often used Bangalore as his nodal point for contact with the LTTE.
3a. Ever wonder why Sonia’s closest advisers are those whom Rajiv literally hated? Ambika Soni is one such name. Ever wonder why Sonia had asked the President of India to set aside on a mercy petition the Supreme Court judgment directing that Rajiv Gandhi’s LTTE killers be hanged, more particularly, when she had not similiarly acted for Satwant Singh who killed Indira Gandhi? The explanation for this special consideration for the LTTE definitely lies in her Italian mother’s action in requisitioning the LTTE to do the well planned hit job on Rajiv Gandhi.
3b. There is a string of circumstantial evidence pointing to the prima facie possibility that the Maino family may have contracted with the LTTE to kill Rajiv Gandhi. The family may have given a solemn assurance to the LTTE that nothing would happen to them because great care would be taken by Sonia to ensure that the blame for the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi would be laid on the Sikh community, so much so that no court of law would convict the LTTE. The LTTE intercepted transcripts clearly show this expectation of the LTTE. However, D.R. Karthikeyan of the CBI who led the SIT investigation with the support of Narasimha Rao, cracked the case, and succeeded in getting the LTTE convicted in the trial court, which conviction was upheld by the Supreme Court in 1999.
4. The Justice J. S. Verma Commission, which was set up as the last official act of the Chandrashekhar government before demitting office on June 21, 1991, did find that the Congress leaders had disrupted the security arrangements for the Sriperumbudur meeting. The Commission wanted further probe into it but the Rao government rejected that demand. In the meantime under Sonia’s pressure, the Jain Commission was set up by the Rao government, which tried to muddy the waters and thus exonerate the LTTE. But the trial court order convicting the LTTE came before the Jain Commission could complete it’s enquiry. Thus the sinister effort of the BLACK WIDOW to cover up her tracks failed miserably.
5. Why has Sonia been so crudely shameless in having political alliance with political parties like MDMK, PMK, and DMK whose daily chorus is only to praise the killers of Rajiv Gandhi? NO INDIAN WIDOW WOULD EVER TANGO WITH HER HUSBAND’S KILLERS. Discerning readers and researchers may kindly refer to Dr Subramanian Swamy’s best seller book titled ‘ASSASSINATION OF RAJIV GANDHI—UNASKED QUESTIONS AND UNANSWERED QUERIES [published by Konark in 2000] published both in English and Tamil. Dr Swamy has given reasonable indications of this possible conspiracy.
6. I fully share the view of Dr Subramanian Swamy that the political career graph of Sonia Gandhi advances concomitantly and conveniently from time to time with a series of assassinations and apparently accidental and mysterious deaths. The following questions are relevant in this context:
6a. How did Sanjay’s plane on June 23, 1980 nosedive to a crash and yet the plane fuselage failed to explode upon impact? THERE WAS NO FUEL IN THE PLANE! How was that possible since flight register showed full tank before take-off? Why was there no inquiry conducted?
6b. Is it not a fact that Indira Gandhi died because of loss of blood from the wounds and not directly due to a bullet impacting her head or heart? Then is it not strange that Sonia had insisted that the bleeding Indira be driven to Lohia Hospital-- in the opposite direction --- instead of to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) which had a contingency protocol set up for dealing precisely with such sudden and unforeseen public tragedies and contingencies? And after reaching Lohia Hospital, did not Sonia change her mind and demand that they all drive to AIIMS thus losing 24 valuable minutes in that turn around? What a dutiful Daughter-in-Law!!!
7. The same kind of mystery surrounds the sudden deaths of Sonia’s other political roadblocks such as Rajesh Pilot, Jitendra Prasad, and Madhavrao Scindia.
NOW THE BLACK WIDOW AND HER PROGENY RULE THE ROOST UNFETTERED BY THE HUSBAND AND HIS AIDES.