Historical Speeches in Parliament on Confidence Motion , 1996
Mananiya Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s historical speech during confidence motion in parliament on 27th May 1996 after his 13 days government.
Political energy and expansion made BJP the single-largest political party in the Lok Sabha elected in 1996. Asked to form the government, Shri Vajpayee was sworn in as Prime Minister, but the unfortunately BJP failed to gather enough support from other parties to form a majority. Then Shri Vajpayee resigned after 13 days, when it became clear that it was impossible to gather support of majority.
Sushma Swarajji’s Speech
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015