Hindu means Thief ! HC Notice to Karunanidhi
On the day of ‘Rama Navami’, based on the petition filed on the controversial remark that the term ‘Hindu’ meant ‘thief’, Justice Kirubakaran today has ordered to serve the hearing notice to the former Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi.
It all started on October 24, 2002, when Karunanidhi, addressing a conference against the anti-conversion law brought out by the Jayalalithaa regime, said that the word ‘Hindu’ meant thief. On November 14, 2003, the Tamil Nadu government gave permission for the prosecution of Karunanidhi, and a chargesheet was filed before the XIV metropolitan magistrate court at Egmore.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015