Hindu consolidation in Neyyattinkara dangerous : Congress leader
KOCHI : Hindu consolidation in Neyyattinkara by-election is a dangerous signal, said Congress leader T.N. Prathapan during discussion at various news channels yesterday. According to T.N. Prathapan, there are huge number of Hindus came together and voted for BJP which is a serious warning to both Congress & Communist parties in Kerala. He said caste based organizations are entered in active politics of Kerala today and its high time political parties should stay away from caste based organizations.
However, congress leader was silent over their own leader like Ramesh Chennithala had discussion and begged to VSDP, SNDP and Bhishop house to vote for UDF.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Another Paedophile Madrassa Ustad cum Journalist under arrest
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested