Hatefilled Ramdan speeches in Kerala, Many Assamese labourers left Mallapuram
Malappuram: Exodus of North Eastern students and labourers following Jihadi threat to their life reached Kerala as well. From Muslim Majority Mallapuram district many labourers from North East, especially from Assam are leaving to their native.
52 Labourers , mostly from Assam left the district via Palakkad to Assam. Many had already left by other trains and buses. Many left to Thiruvananthapuiram as well to catch the Train to Assam.
In many mosques in Kerala today, Hate filled speeches were the main agenda in their Ramdan speeches by Moulavis. Many moulavis have appealed for generous funds to help illegal Muslim immigrants in Assam.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Another Paedophile Madrassa Ustad cum Journalist under arrest
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested