Free run for Jihadi Police in Kerala
‘Self Appointed Guardians of Society’ Batter Youth, Break Spine
His crime? He looked at a girl in Purdah. And then soon afterwards Vijith(18) found himself being battered by the self appointed Jihadi moral police of the Islamic republic of Kerala. A case for attempt to murder has been registered by the police against the assailants for their attack. The 3 assailants are Sanooj, Ashique, and Faisal. The victim Vijith of Nazerath Bhavan hails from Nooranadu.
Among the 3 assailants, police have remanded Sanooj, who hails from Eruva. A probe is on for nabbing the other two. Vijith who came to the Government hospital in Kayamkulam for paying a visit to his ailing aunt allegedly stared at a girl dressed in Purdah. And soon he found himself being beat-up in the most ruthless manner. Those who stood witness to the shocking incident managed to record the same on mobile phones and needless to say, it went viral via MMS and soon found its way to the world of internet. Taking notice of this atrocious crime, ADGP directed the DySP of Kayamkulam P Devamanoharan to act swiftly. Subsequently, a case was registered against the two for attempt to murder.
Inspite of the happening, Vijith, who feared for his life, did not report the matter at home. However, following with no signs of the pain subsiding and with growing discomfort in his physical being, Vijith finally confessed the matter at home on 1 June. He was rushed to the hospital immediately, where the doctors have announced a broken spine. The fact was discovered following an immediate surgery which was required for his heart.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested
- Fame of Aranmula Mirror reaches Buckingham Palace