Ekal Vidyalaya is a Movement involved in integrated & holistic development of rural & tribal India. The main activity undertaken in this movement is to run one-teacher schools (known as Ekal Vidyalayas) all over India, in the remotest rural & tribal villages to take the education to every child. The overriding philosophy of Ekal Vidyalaya Movement is to take a holistic approach ofsocial and economic development to Tribal & Rural India that is Bharat. With the participation of numerous trusts and non-profit organizations, this movement has become the largest grassroots level non-governmental education & development movement that operates in the remote villages of India. The Ekal movement aims to help eradicate illiteracy from rural and tribal India followingthe philosophy of rural development based on the criteriaof equality & inclusiveness across all the sections of the society.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Nationwide Protest against State Sponsored Red Terror in Kerala
- Senior RSS Pracharak, Sri MC Jayadev passed away in Bengaluru
- #ReadyToWait exposed fake Feminists
- Swami Chidanandapuri’s Dharma Prabhashana Yajnam in Bangalore.
- 2016: Transforming Lives
- A Swayamsevak in Need is a Swayamsevak Indeed!
- Duplicity of CPI-M – Want to save Co-Op Banks in Kerala but want action on them in West Bengal
- RSS Swayamsevak Sri Magali Ravi hacked to death in Mysuru
- Jihadi Killers of Swayamsevak Rudresh Under Arrest
- RSS Statement on Recent Spate of Jihadi Violence in Bharath