CPM Killing Spree -They Took One More Swayamsevak Away
The ruling CPI(M) has struck yet again in the nationalist clan on Sunday night, with the murder of 20 year old Nirmal, a Bharatiya Janata Party karyakarta. Sources have stated that Nirmal was hacked to death in Mukkattukara, Thrissur. The district unit of BJP has called for a strike on Monday in heavy protest against the spate of atrocities.
According to reports, Nirmal was stabbed by Marxist goons while partaking in the local temple festivities. The murder created ruckus in the temple grounds and the youth was rushed to hospital. But he succumbed to the injuries inflicted.
A co- karyakarta Mithun, who was attacked is battling for life.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Mughal Invasion of Travancore : A forgotten chapter in the history of Kerala
- Yet another Balidani Succumbs to Marxist Terror
- CPM Killing Spree -They Took One More Swayamsevak Away
- Manoj Manayil’s Heart-Rending Poem – Vismaya’s Letter.
- Why is it only happening in Kerala and for so long?
- Serial Killings Continue in Kannur, Swayamsevak Santhosh Hacked to Death
- CPM Competing with ISIS, Vimala Burnt to Death
- Admission Notification – 3 Yr Free Vedic Courses
- CPM attack on Art of Living Study Camp
- Marxist Mayhem – BJP Activist’s House Gutted by Arson Attack