CPM Killing Spree -They Took One More Swayamsevak Away
The ruling CPI(M) has struck yet again in the nationalist clan on Sunday night, with the murder of 20 year old Nirmal, a Bharatiya Janata Party karyakarta. Sources have stated that Nirmal was hacked to death in Mukkattukara, Thrissur. The district unit of BJP has called for a strike on Monday in heavy protest against the spate of atrocities.
According to reports, Nirmal was stabbed by Marxist goons while partaking in the local temple festivities. The murder created ruckus in the temple grounds and the youth was rushed to hospital. But he succumbed to the injuries inflicted.
A co- karyakarta Mithun, who was attacked is battling for life.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Attempt to Murder BJP Leader, 3 Popular Front Terrorists under Arrest
- Muslim League Caught Red Handed with Black Money
- കണ്ണീർക്കനലുകൾ – കവിത
- CPI(M) Marauders on Prowl, You are Not Safe Even in Your House
- Paedophile Madrassa Instructor under Remand
- Attempt to Protect Paedophile CPI(M) Leader
- Irom Sharmila, welcome to Kerala!
- #CPMTerror – BJP Leader Sushil Kumar’s Condition Critical
- ABVP Leader Vishal’s Murder – After 5 years, Chargesheet Against 20 Jihadis Submitted
- Mughal Invasion of Travancore : A forgotten chapter in the history of Kerala