CPI(M) Marauders on Prowl, You are Not Safe Even in Your House
Edakkadu: A gang of 20 Marxist criminals struck a home, grievously injuring five people. The house, situated near Edakkadu UP school was attacked on Saturday, at 10.00 pm with perilous weapons including swords and daggers including a special kind used by CPM’s self defense force. Those injured are 76 year old Bharatan, his wife 56 year old Remani, sons Roopesh and Reginesh and Raghunath, a close relative.
According to sources, the gang was frenzied and created an extremely tense atmosphere by bellowing in loud tones. “They broke open the doors and barged inside wielding the weapons. Raghunath, Roopesh, Reginesh were seriously wounded. Roopesh and Reginesh were shoved on to the ground, with their hands and legs battered. Raghunath was cudgeled on his head with an iron rod. After having tortured them for hours, the victims lost consciousness. Having mistaken them as dead, the perpetrators left the place. However, neighbours had already alerted the police, who rushed them to hospital. Bharatan and Remani were injured while trying to protect their sons. After having lost his consciousness in the attack, Bharatan was dragged outside by the goons, and was battered repeatedly again,” said sources on condition of anonymity.
Reports state that notorious Marxist criminals of the area AKG Dinesan, Nattaprakasan, Sujith, Sangeet and Adarsh headed the twenty member gang.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Attempt to Murder BJP Leader, 3 Popular Front Terrorists under Arrest
- Muslim League Caught Red Handed with Black Money
- കണ്ണീർക്കനലുകൾ – കവിത
- CPI(M) Marauders on Prowl, You are Not Safe Even in Your House
- Paedophile Madrassa Instructor under Remand
- Attempt to Protect Paedophile CPI(M) Leader
- Irom Sharmila, welcome to Kerala!
- #CPMTerror – BJP Leader Sushil Kumar’s Condition Critical
- ABVP Leader Vishal’s Murder – After 5 years, Chargesheet Against 20 Jihadis Submitted
- Mughal Invasion of Travancore : A forgotten chapter in the history of Kerala