Communist leader faces Rape allegation
Neeleswaram: A police case has been registered against former District Secretary of CPM, Kannur following allegations of rape. The case has been registered by Neeleswaram under section 376 of IPC. The case has been filed under Hosdurg Judicial Magistrate (2) by editor of ‘Crime’ magazine editor TP Nandakumar as a private case. The charges leveled against Sasi include sexual overtures made towards the wife of a DYFI leader undergoing treatment in Yoga and Naturopathy Centre, Kannur.
Following this, the court directed Neeleswaram police to swing into action under CI CK Sunil Kumar. The police will now record a detail statement made by Nandakumar. The DYFI leader’s wife will also be interrogated.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested
- Fame of Aranmula Mirror reaches Buckingham Palace