Attempt to Protect Paedophile CPI(M) Leader
Reports state that the accused, a member of CPM branch committee works as a bus driver in Vazhamutta government school where the heinous crime of raping a four year old took place. Even though he has been remanded, more atrocities followed, with the victim’s distraught parents and relatives being beaten up by police. The parents continue to be in hospital, after having sustained serious injuries.
According to sources, police are said to have manipulated matters by implicating the name of a BJP state leader, who arrived at the police station to help the family out, in a false case, along with the victim’s parents and relatives.
Sources have stated that the Marxist go was continually subjecting the four year old child to repeated sexual abuses. “Her parents, on observing the changing that were taking place in her behaviour, brought her to hospital, where the shocking tale unfolded. The child was given extensive counselling as well. The accused is said to have threatened the victim against informing her parents about the abuse,” said sources.
The victim’s parents have alleged foul play, with the matter being hushed up, in spite of the services of a woman being present inside the school bus. “Also school authorities never sought to know why the child was not coming to school for months,” allege her parents.
However, this is not the first time that the specific school has been in limelight for sexual abuse. “There have been other instances, which have been hushed up. An attempt was made to rape a girl of class seven class, after picking her up from school. But the girl made an escape, following which the perpetrator committed suicide. The school’s PTA president was accused of having sexually abused a minor. Many controversies had cropped up during that time. When questioned about an unmarried man being made school PTA president, he was made chairman of school welfare committee. There are strong chances of political influences behind the entire incident,” said sources.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Attempt to Murder BJP Leader, 3 Popular Front Terrorists under Arrest
- Muslim League Caught Red Handed with Black Money
- കണ്ണീർക്കനലുകൾ – കവിത
- CPI(M) Marauders on Prowl, You are Not Safe Even in Your House
- Paedophile Madrassa Instructor under Remand
- Attempt to Protect Paedophile CPI(M) Leader
- Irom Sharmila, welcome to Kerala!
- #CPMTerror – BJP Leader Sushil Kumar’s Condition Critical
- ABVP Leader Vishal’s Murder – After 5 years, Chargesheet Against 20 Jihadis Submitted
- Mughal Invasion of Travancore : A forgotten chapter in the history of Kerala