Attempt to Murder BJP Leader, 3 Popular Front Terrorists under Arrest
Kannur: In a recent development, three Popular Front activists have been arrested for having attempted to murder state Bharatiya Janata Party karyakarta Susheel Kumar. Those arrested are Niyaz, Jaffar and Mahroof, all natives of Chalad. Susheel Kumar currently serves as Kannur mandalam vice president. The entire incident was caught on CCTV camera, which led to the jihadi goons.
According to sources, police are said to “have received specific information with regard to identity of five people involved in the murder attempt.” The incident took place in the night of 8 March, when Susheel was sitting at the junction of Bhajanamukku, along with his friends PV Sivadas and AM Mithun, when they were confronted by the jihadi gang that came astride a bike. All the three were seriously wounded and continue to undergo treatment.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Attempt to Murder BJP Leader, 3 Popular Front Terrorists under Arrest
- Muslim League Caught Red Handed with Black Money
- കണ്ണീർക്കനലുകൾ – കവിത
- CPI(M) Marauders on Prowl, You are Not Safe Even in Your House
- Paedophile Madrassa Instructor under Remand
- Attempt to Protect Paedophile CPI(M) Leader
- Irom Sharmila, welcome to Kerala!
- #CPMTerror – BJP Leader Sushil Kumar’s Condition Critical
- ABVP Leader Vishal’s Murder – After 5 years, Chargesheet Against 20 Jihadis Submitted
- Mughal Invasion of Travancore : A forgotten chapter in the history of Kerala