Asianet’s contribution towards ‘Communal Harmony’!
After the court verdict of Ayodhya, Asianet News, a leading news channel in Kerala said “We have decided not to discuss / debate anymore about Ayothya issue / verdict in our news bulletin today to keep ‘communal harmony’. After few months, this week, the same channel highlighted once again about Ayodhya with complete close-up videos of demolishing a disputed structure in Ayodhya. As usual Prasanth Raghuvamsan (A dedicated CPI (M) supporter) did not forget to attack Sangh Parivar on his own style.
The question here is why a responsible channel like Asianet allowed Prasanth to highlight this old story to please his party bosses? So you can forget ‘communal harmony’ on your own convenience! Prasanth even linked the Ayodhya issue with Gujarat riots and as usual no mention about 65 innocent Hindus who were burnt alive in a train near Godhra stati
Now one question to Prasanth, being a strong CPI(M) believer, why you always forgets to make a story on the day of Indira Gandhi assassination regarding the mass murder of thousands of innocent Sikhs by Congress party goons?
Latest Articles from Media Watch
- How long can Cyber Jihadis silence Rajeenas?
- Sprucing up HaindavaKeralam; A Big Thank You to All for supporting us
- Hindu Resurgence Palpable in Kerala ahead of Local Body Elections – Dr Gopalakrishnan
- Aranmula: Divine Justice for Tiny Hamlet as Oommen Chandy Scornfully challenged Lord Parthasarathy
- The Hindu Exposed : Media Tycoon N Ram funds political parties
- Janam to air Sanskrit News from June 1st
- Janam TV Update – Soft Transmission started
- Sounding the bugle of change – Janam TV Launch
- Did Udwin, the BBC Documenter interview The Juvenile Monster?
- Another example of the media’s perversity !!