Appeal from Sreebhadra Vidyalayam, Thiruvananthapuram
Mannaprampara Sreebhadra Vidyalayam has been running for the last twenty years with the gracious support of many likeminded institutions and people in the society. Our school is located in an economically backward area, Mundela in Thriuvanthapuram District in Kerala. The school strength is 80 at the moment and all children are being taught free of any kind of fees. All these children are from the economically most backward strata of the society who have no other option when it comes to education.
With the sincere efforts of teachers and their sheer commitment helped the school in attaining higher academic results. Our school has been a shining beacon amongst the society and has been able to support the education of our children for so long with our limited resources.
We are happy to say that, we have been granted approval for higher classes in the school provided we increase the infrastructure of the school to meet the set criteria for a higher secondary school. For the kids who are already studying, this will be an added advantage to continue quality education free of cost for the higher classes as well. Being a responsible society, it has become our responsibility to provide them this facility.
So it has become a task for the management of the school to develop the facilities within the school to get official approval to conduct higher classes. It is essential for us to set up computer lab, library, science lab and even a bus for the school to function as a proper high school.
The schools renovation committee requests your help in establishing the following facilities for our school:
Computers (20 nos.) : RS 25000 / – per system
Computer lab furnishing: Rs 5 lakhs
Computer, Screen, projector and furnishing: Rs 1.5 lakhs
Science Lab (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
Chemicals, Apparatus and furniture: Rs 2 Lakhs
Furniture, Cupboards, Books and periodicals: 2 Lakhs
Your valuable contributions can be sent to the following bank address:
Account number: 853420110000013
IFC code: 0008534
Bank of India
Latest Articles from Seva
- When in crisis, Nation turns to Swayamsevaks ; Another example from Chennai
- Nepal Earthquake: Relief Report & Rehab Plans by Sewa International
- Vrindavanam Balasadanam – Kanghanghad
- RSS/HSS refugee work in Nepal
- Sewa International appeal for Nepal Earthquake
- Manava Seva Madhava Seva – Sevabharathi Bala/Balika Sadan Directory , Kerala
- Armed Forces Flag Day Fund
- Seva Bharati Sucess Story: Missing Man in Bahrain Reunited with Family in India
- Mata Amritanandamayi Madhom Caters to Relief Work in JK; to Construct Homes in Flood Ravaged Areas
- Amritavarsham 61 – Math announces Rs 25 Crore relief package for Jammu Kashmir flood relief