Another milestone in Hinduisation of the Church
Newspaper, Malayala Manorama, dated July 6th 2012 has reported on page 2 that Vallom Forona Church, hosted the Arengtram of 16 Christians, who learnt Shinkari Melam.
These are traditional Hindu temple music played exclusively on ceremonial occasions. The Church which is on a Hinduisation spree has now adopted this practice also. Already Hindu Nilavilakku and temple Dhwajastambham have become an integral part of Church worship. The prayer pattern of a community is itself undergoing a mass transformation. Christian converts, who renounced their Hindu religion, traditions and culture are realising their stupidity in accepting a foreign religion. The Bible expressly prohibits the use of musical instruments in worship that is why orthodox Christian groups do not play music. Christians need to rethink about their continuation in this religion itself? Why borrow from other religious systems and pray to a foreign god ?
I happenned to see an evangelical program on TV. The stage carried a big banner proclaiming “Jesus the name above all names”. Ironically, the pastor hosting the show was retaining his Hindu name Manoj. In yet another evangelical program I heard the speaker exhorting the new group of converts to retain their Hindu names. What is this religion which does not want to use its own names but prefers the names of Gods of other religions? Does it make any sense? On the one hand the Pope is ordering to use only Christian names, but evangelical missionary gangs are seen exhorting not to change their Hindu names! Ultimately, these converts become CCC – Confused Christian Convert.
Let us pray that the misguided converts return to Hinduism, Hindu culture and traditions. It is time to bid goodbye to the desert god.
Latest Articles from Divisive Agenda
- Islam against Gender Equality – Islamic Scholar Kanthapuram
- CPI(M) playing with fire to provoke Hindus
- Red Terror Returns – BJP Leader Critical
- Odisha: Evangelists Arrested for Child Trafficking
- Ten Communist Treacheries
- Yet another tight slap in the face of CPI (M) liars
- Cultureless Achuthanandan stoops further low by his bull remark
- Riots, the Numero Uno Marxist Agenda
- Marxist proscription of TP 51
- Malappuram: Hindus in Minority, Government Benefits Flow in for Muslims