All the Hindus in the state must join together – Justice Sreedevi
While inaugurating the closing ceremony of the social justice rally lead by Sasikala Teacher at Thiruvannathapuram on 23 May 2012, Justice Sreeedevi opined that only the united Hindus in the state could tackle the issues engulfing them. She expressed happiness to understand that about 89 Hindu organizations have joined with the rally lead by Sasikala Teacher, but cautioned that the remaining Hindu organization as well must realize the stalemate they are in and come together as the largest force in the state which would then pave the way to put an end to the minority domination. She highlighted the peculiarity of this move taken up by the Hindu Aikyavedi has been the choosing of a lady as its leader; thereby all the ladies must come forward to make this move a success since everything including the very origin and existence of the universe depends on women.
Undoubtedly, the social justice rally that commenced from Kasargod on 10 May lead by Sasikala teacher which passed through 13 districts in the state has been a great success and the Hindu Aikyavedi leaders like Kummanam Rajasekharan and Sasikala teacher deserve all the credit for bringing together over 89 Hindu Organizations like, SNDP, KPMS, Kerala Thandar Maha Sabha, Sidhanar Service Society, Velaar Service Society, Desiya Dravida Samskarika Sabha, Vellala Maha Sabha, Ganaka Sabha, Thandar Service Society, Viswakarma Service Society. Brahmana Samajam, Hindu Sambava Sabha, Nadaar Association, Paanar Samajam, Vanika Vaisya Sangham, SC/ST Federation and a faction from NSS. The declaration from the leaders of these parties to be with the Hindu Aikya vedi and accept Kummanam Rajasekharan and Sasikala teacher as their leaders definitely herald a notable change in the offing which could put an end to the LDF/UDF political alliance in the state.
On 23rd morning the Hindu Aikyavedi leaders lead by Kummanam Rajasekharan, Sasikala Teacher and accompanied by other prominent Hindu Organisation leaders met Chief Minister Oomman Chandy and handed him a `Hindu Avakaasa Patrika’ which they have collated from points provided by leaders of over 180 Hindu organization as well as prominent state leaders while the rally passed through 13 districts of the state from 10 to 23 May. The Chief Minister patiently interacted with them for about 1 hour and promised to discuss on points raised by Hindu Aikyavedi with concerned Ministers and Departmental heads and take necessary steps. All indications have been that the rally will definitely have its effect on Neyyattinkara by-electon which could help O.Rajagopal to get elected to Kerala Assembly.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Another Paedophile Madrassa Ustad cum Journalist under arrest
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested