Admission Notification – 3 Yr Free Vedic Courses
Applications are invited for eligible and suitable boys (age group 15-25 years) irrespective of cast, creed, religion etc. who fulfill the following conditions for admission to a three years free course which covers on Ashtadhyayi Sanskrit vyakaranam (Prathama Vrithi and Kashika), Darshanas, Upanishads, shodasha kriyas, vaidika yagyas and Vedic literatures of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswathi at Pt Rishiram Aryopadeshak Mahavidyalay, Karalmanna(Kerala) run by Arya Samajam, Vellinezhi. The course will start on 28 Mar 2017 (Varsha Pratipada, the Indian New Year)
1. Minimum academic qualification is matriculation or equivalent. Candidates with less qualification also can be considered if he is having a good back ground of practical knowledge and experience in Sanskrit language and Vedic literatures.
2. The duration of the course will be for three years. The selected boys will have to be ready to stay in the gurukul and obey its strict rules and complete the course. Nobody will be permitted to leave gurukul before completion of the course.
3. Candidates will have to give a commitment that they will remain brahmacharis till the completion of course and shall be ready to serve as a vedic missionary and do veda prachar for a period of minimum five years in any place as directed by Acharyas on successful completion of the course.
4. Only limited seats are available. The screened candidates will be called for a written test and personal interview by our Acharyas. Brahmacharis from Kerala and south India are preferred.
The successful vedic missionaries may likely to be absorbed to various Arya Samaj gurukuls and Institutions in India and abroad for prachar works with suitable remunerations. Interested persons may email their detailed bio-data with a passport size photograph to [email protected] or [email protected]
KM Rajan, Arya Pracharak, Kerala, Mob: 9562529095,7907077891
Latest Articles from Dharma Smriti
- #ReadyToWait exposed fake Feminists
- Malayalam Sree Maha Bhagavatha Parayanam in Chennai
- സംസ്കൃത ഗ്രാമം വൈദിക ഗ്രാമം “സ്വാഗത സംഘം രൂപീകരിച്ചു
- Swami Chidanandapuri’s Dharma Prabhashana Yajnam in Bangalore.
- Admission Notification – 3 Yr Free Vedic Courses
- Three Day Samskrutha Bharati National Conference concludes at Udupi
- Stages of Life in Hinduism – A Concept Misunderstood by Modern Intellectuals
- Sabarimala PIL – #ReadyToWait, Women Devotees Move SC
- Lord Rama – A Warrior of Invincible Stature
- What do Western Atheists feel about Hinduism?