ABVP leader Vishal’s Murder – One more Jihadi terrorist under arrest
Chenganoor: The terrorist instrumental in granting asylum to the murderers of Vishal, the ABVP leader who was brutally murdered has been arrested.
Shibin Habeeb (23), was arrested by a team headed by Chenganoor CI, R Jose. Shibin hails from Pathanapuram and is from Shamnaz Manzil of Pallimukku Nadukkunnu. He has just completed his engineering course in aeronautics. Shibin has been arrested for harbouring the criminals and later aiding in their escape via car to spot which was difficult for the police to track.
Police have confiscated the car used for the escape operation. They are interrogating 3 of the accused, who have been taken into custody. They are accused no.1, no.4 and no.5: Nasim (21) of Mangaram Ajams Vilasam, Ansar Faisal (20) of Panthalam and Shafeeq (22) of Koorambaala Kadakkadu, Panthalam. Police have also gathered details about the hideouts of a few among the accused. They are also keeping a close watch over all who helped the accused remain in their hideouts.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested
- Fame of Aranmula Mirror reaches Buckingham Palace
- A New Chapter in Kerala History: BJP Members Assume Charge in Thiruvananthapuram Corporation
- Another Scam in Guruvayur Devaswom – To procure Saffron Flower from Kashmir ignoring Central Govt. NAFED
- After Exodus from CPM; Now it’s turn of Congress leaders & Activists to join BJP in Kerala