ABVP Leader Vishal’s Murder – After 5 years, Chargesheet Against 20 Jihadis Submitted
Mavelikkara: The Crime Branch has submitted has submitted a chargesheet to Changannoor Judicial Magistrate-1 in connection with the murder of ABVP Changanoor ABVP Nagar Samiti President Kota Sreesailam Vishal Kumar. Vishal was 19 years old when he was murdered by the Jihadi NDF activists. The chargesheet is being submitted after five years of the murder being committed.
According to reports, 20 persons have been indicted, along with 80 eye witnesses. Those allegedly involved in the case directly and those involved in shielding the perpetrators are among those whose names figure in the chargesheet. The prime accused are Nasim, Ansar Faisal, Shefeeq, Aasif Mohammed, Shameer Rowthar MS, Shamir Rowthar, Afzal, Altaj and Shibin Habeeb.
Vishal was murdered by jihadis of NDF on 16 July 2012, in an act of unmitigated terror unleash, when the ABVP unit of Changanoor Christian College accorded a welcome to the students of first year graduation. He was rushed to Kottayam Medical College Hospital, but succumbed to his injuries on 17 morning.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- CPI(M) Marauders on Prowl, You are Not Safe Even in Your House
- Paedophile Madrassa Instructor under Remand
- Attempt to Protect Paedophile CPI(M) Leader
- Irom Sharmila, welcome to Kerala!
- #CPMTerror – BJP Leader Sushil Kumar’s Condition Critical
- ABVP Leader Vishal’s Murder – After 5 years, Chargesheet Against 20 Jihadis Submitted
- Mughal Invasion of Travancore : A forgotten chapter in the history of Kerala
- Yet another Balidani Succumbs to Marxist Terror
- CPM Killing Spree -They Took One More Swayamsevak Away
- Manoj Manayil’s Heart-Rending Poem – Vismaya’s Letter.