Petrol price hike won't affect Aam Admi!!
23/05/2012 23:46:33 KSV SUBRAMANIAN
(1) Though Indian Rupee is fast depreciating against Dollar, the crude oil prices are declining. Compared to the prices of crude oil when petrol prices were increased the present level is over 10 dollars less per barrel. The government is fooling the people.
(2) It is only a ruse that petrol prices are decontrolled. The price increase is announced a day after the parliament budget session is concluded.
(3) They don't care for the people but only care for the support of their fair weather allies like SP, RJD etc., After the sumptuous dinner at the expense of tax payers the support of Mulayam is ensured and the petrol prices are increased. What they require is not peoples support but the support of the likes of Mulayam.
(4) Some stupid Congimen were telling that the increase won't affect the aam admi as diesel and LPG prices are not increased. Do they know that autorickshaws are run mostly on petrol and is used by lower middle class and the very poor i.e. the aam admi. These nuts should get their heads examined.
(5) And finally who is responsible for the gross mismanagement of the economy supposedly headed by a honest Prime Minister who is an economist too. Who is responsible for the monumental corruption indulged by them. Do they care how they spent the tax payers money ?
The other day I was watching the amount spent by one minister on petrol which is over 38 lakhs rupees ? And we the aam admi should bear the cross for their corruption, mismanagement of economy, profligacy etc., etc., It is desparate time. Prices of all essential commodities are increasing. And they are placing the last straw on the camels back and celebrating their three years of ruining India.