Islamization of West Bengal - What will be the fate of Hindus in next 4 years?23/05/2012 23:33:27 With Media Inputs
If Mamta can do this much in past 1 year, what will be the fate of Hindus in next 4 years?
- The Government passed an Amendment Bill according Urdu status of second official language in the areas having 10% or more Urdu speaking population.
- Around 1000 unaided Madrasas recognized and rules amended bringing in relaxation in recognition process of unaided Madrasas.
- The government declared package for Imams & Muazzins -- monthly honorarium of Rs 2500/- to Imam and Rs 1000 to Muazzin of mosques. Others benefits of Housing, scholarship, health and Vocational/technical training also extended for Imams and their family members to alleviate their condition.
- 20 acres of land allotted to Aliah University at new town Rajarhat. Another campus with an estimated amount of Rs 62 cr is being constructed at Park Circus area.
- Third Haj House was announced by the state Government and 5 acres of land have been allotted at new town Rajarhat for Haj pilgrims only.
- Budget of Minority Affairs & Madrasa Education Department for 2012-13 is Rs 570 cr.
- Amount of Rs 6552.94 Lac distributed in scholarship & stipend among 16,57,418 Minority Students in the year 2011-2012.
- 15101 persons given loan involving Rs 1055.12 Lac.
- 12086 Minority students have been trained involving Rs 145.13 lac during 2011-2012 period.
- The state government has just included 30 more Muslim groups in the Muslim OBC category.
In Pipe Line
- Foundation stone laid down for a Polytechnic college at Baruipur in South 24 Parganas district for Minorities.
10 Muslim Medical Colleges
Muslim Universities on the model of Aligarh Muslim University
More Madrasas & Urdu schools
Infrastructure of Minority department