1,240 Christians including a pastor came back to Hinduism
Bhubaneswar: A total of 1,240 converted Christians, including a pastor, returned to Hinduism at a home coming programme organised by the Dharma Jagran Vibhag at Batamul Ashram in Raigarh district of Chhattisgarh neighbouring Odisha. Out of 1,240 persons, 1,080 persons are from Odisha and 160 persons are from Chhattisgarh. Member of the Parliament Shri Dillip Singh Judev was present on the occasion. The programme was organised with the help of Gayatri Parivar and Arya Samaj.
A Pancha Kundiya Yajna was organised on this occasion. A Kalas Yatra and Pravachan programme was also held on this occasion. A former pastor, Bandhna Oram, also returned to Hinduism. He said he had converted many Hindus to Christianity. “I shall try to bring them back to Hindu fold, as it will be my prayashchit,” he said.
National secretary of Dharma Jagran Vibhag, Shri Rajendra, State secretary Shri Binay Bhuyan, Shri Arun Kumar Panda, Shri Mahesh Tripathy and others were also present on the occasion. Leading saint Dharmanadji Maharaj and some other saints of Mahima Sect were also present.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015