101 Ponkala for Rajettan!
Latest Articles from Media Watch
- How long can Cyber Jihadis silence Rajeenas?
- Sprucing up HaindavaKeralam; A Big Thank You to All for supporting us
- Hindu Resurgence Palpable in Kerala ahead of Local Body Elections – Dr Gopalakrishnan
- Aranmula: Divine Justice for Tiny Hamlet as Oommen Chandy Scornfully challenged Lord Parthasarathy
- The Hindu Exposed : Media Tycoon N Ram funds political parties
- Janam to air Sanskrit News from June 1st
- Janam TV Update – Soft Transmission started
- Sounding the bugle of change – Janam TV Launch
- Did Udwin, the BBC Documenter interview The Juvenile Monster?
- Another example of the media’s perversity !!
Did You Know?
Vedic mathematics is a long forgotten technique for mathematical calculations.It is amazing how with the help of 16 sutras and 16 upa-sutras you will be able to solve/calculate complex mathematical problems-mentally! The basic roots of Vedic mathematics lie in Vedas jus as basic roots of Hinduism. Vedic Maths form part of Jyothisha which is one of the six Vedangas. To many Indians Vedic and Sanskrit slokas/manthras are relevant only for religious purposes/occasions. But Vedas (written around 1500-900 BCE) in fact are a treasure house of knowledge and human experience-both secular and spiritual.